Etsy
Etsy is probably the most popular social shopping site for handcrafted, vintage goods, and most of the stuff is actually well-designed and well-made. This site has tended to draw a hipster crowd, and you'll come to realize that nobody does arts and crafts better than they do.
In etsy, it's good to form a circle, or at least belong to one. They help with a "Find Your Friends" feature that looks for existing users in your personal email account.
When you add someone to your circle, their tastes and likes instantly appear in your own activity feed, even before the other person approves. Unfortunately, they don’t make it easy to browse for people, instead you have to search on a specific name. I entered 'a' and got everyone who entered their last name as a single character A, instead of getting a list of names that start with A.
Since this is an e-commerce website , a familiar trust mechanism used by ebay—the feedback/rating system—is used by etsy. Like with ebay, it does serve to enforce integrity among sellers. Get a negative rating and watch your reputation become tarnished. The difference though, between ebay and etsy (at least theoretically) is that etsy is a place for artists and designers. Art and good taste come first, followed by money, if that even enters into the discussion. You won’t find an article on etsy about how designers made enough from their sales to remodel their home. While there are some folks who might make a good living through their etsy store, it’s more of a place where creators and designers can get more publicity for their artwork/crafts and provide links to their websites.
Etsy’s Chat Rooms
Here’s where observations on social capital and trust can get more revealing: in the chat rooms. I entered one entitled something like “For Fun People.” I said hello and quickly someone replied back. I asked what the chat room was for, and also received a reasonable reply to that.
One user kept bringing up Space Odyssey and David Bowie movies, interspersed with photos of crafts. I instituted a favorite road trip game of mine with a lot of LOL moments that everyone seemed to enjoy, then left to try another chat room, one called “coupons heart and cart.” That’s not a typo, it was all lower-case.
This particular chat room seemed pretty serious off the bat. There were no jokesters, and the conversation was about crafts and other serious (?) things. I said hello as I did the last time, but received no reply. I noticed though that the very next person to enter the room was instantly greeted by at least three different users, without having to greet anybody first. When I clicked on this person’s profile, I noticed that the user had 37 100% positive feedback ratings, and a full gallery of art items for viewing and for sale.
In etsy, promoting your art is a way to gain social capital in the community. Combine that with a high feedback rating, and you have a powerful combination of trust and social capital. That is perhaps one explanation why this user was more welcomed in the chat room, but there may be others. It’s possible that somehow these people know each other from another online/offline community, or that these people agree to meet online at a certain day/time each week, and thus have already built a rapport amongst each other.
Hand Crafty
Like Etsy, Hand Crafty offers a “Find Your Friends” email address-finder feature, but offers less of the social networking functionalities. The purpose of this site is to bring in photos of handmade, vintage items on etsy and other kitsch goods sites and vote on the ones that users like best. There’s nothing to be bought here, but external links will take you to the item if you want to purchase it. Anyone care for eggs, sunny-side-up?
There’s a “karma system” here. The more you vote on things you like, the more karma you receive. You could argue that karma points are a form of social capital, and it would have also been appropriate for last week’s section on rewards and motivation. The top users get to appear in a “Top User” category.
I did make an attempt to friend someone and send them a message, but have yet to hear back. At the end, I gained 5 karma points.
Suggestions for Improvement
A better people-browsing feature in etsy might strengthen bridging social capital, a concept covered by both the Williams and Ellison, et al. article. It's apparent that you'd need to tell someone your specific user name in order for them to find you, leading me to believe that a pre-existing relationship needs to exist in order to make connections in this site.
Gleave talks about enforcers in a community, and there is a similar role in the Hand Crafty community, the Scouts.
Perhaps to draw in more users, Hand Crafty could ease up on the restrictions a bit more for submission. It is true that I would not want the site to turn into picture after picture of refurbished floppy disk drives, but at the same time, it makes access to the site seem like a faraway goal for a newbie. I did indicate when I signed up that I was interested in becoming a Scout, but have not received word about it yet. If the role topologies mentioned by Gleave were made more prominent or into a visual representation, then perhaps I could better see where I stood within it.
To bring Eryilmaz et al.’s article into the discussion (which I really enjoyed, as in another class I’m working a database prototype to enhance real-life networking in disaster relief situations), we could consider their thoughts on linguistic interoperability and apply it to these sites related to each other by their topic scope. In the case of Hand Crafty for example, would it be more beneficial for it to use the same terminology as etsy, or continue to cling onto their own (e.g. “karma points”)?
Project Ideas
One possible idea that arose from this assignment is to look at how online communities distinguish themselves with their own particular terminologies and how this affects site popularity and usage. Also, at what point do the terms become enmeshed into popular culture? For example, when did everyone start saying “tweet?” Maybe this goes into topic detection and tracking.
I made a list of some other topics:
Motivations of griefers
Online communities as sites of empowerment
Gender differences in OCs
Online communities as sites of empowerment
Gender differences in OCs

Earlier this week I was wondering the same question you bring up at the end - what is the trade-off between using common and familiar terminology versus branding your own? A friend of mine is creating a Groupon like website for universities and had to decide between calling each feature a "Deal" like Groupon and LivingSocial or tying the term into the rest of his brand. Would people trust the word "Deal" more because they associate it with Groupon, or would they distrust his site for trying to copy Groupon's success? Personally I like when sites come up with their own personality and that is permeated through to the language they use (as long as it isn't confusing), but I guess it depends on the user. Either way, he would certainly be interested in your findings!
ReplyDeleteHi Nana,
ReplyDeleteI think your experience in the etsy is a good example showing how a person is getting more social capital in an online community. The high feedback rating is a shortcut to accumulate social capital. When getting more high feedback rating, the person is also getting more trust from other online members. Thus, as a newbie seeking to integrate into a SNS, she/he can start by setting a goal of increasing feedback rating. I think last week’s task is a good experience for me because I found that it was not easy to be accepted and get involved by exiting online members within a short period of time—at least one week was not enough. The karma system in Hand Crafty is a usual method seen in other SNSs to increase users’ motivation. However, I am also thinking whether the fixed mode of karma system will lose its attraction to old website users some day. Novelty is always a way to draw attention and maintain motivation. What you mentioned that a better people-browsing feature in etsy is needed makes me think of my using an online book website. When I wanted to find a travel reference for Hawaii, I keyed in Hawai, which is a wrong spelling I know. It turned out to be no results at all. It makes me think what will happen if an information seeker of this website, like me, does not know the correct spelling of the name of a certain place, she/he will get into trouble. I think basic spelling checking is necessary for the website to facilitate its users.
I think your project idea is interesting. The particular terminologies used by the online community may have an influence on our language and even ideology. As for the alternative topics, I am interested in Online communities as sites of empowerment. But I am not sure on what aspects you will focus, so probably you can talk more about this.
Hi Nana, you captured very interesting anecdote for this post. I like all your pictures for this post. Thank you for sharing such a useful information. I will spend some time to play with the OCs that you mentioned here. Especially, I curious about "Karma". I have not get what idea it's but it is a catchy element of many OCs.
ReplyDeleteInteresting post, an erstwhile friend of mine had the idea to create a crafty Website where people could sell items they'd made way back in the mid 1990s--hopefully she's involved with etsy! But it's the more recent Web 2.0 aspects that are the attraction--being able to see the tastes and activity of others once you join a circle, and the communication around craft.
ReplyDeleteA few other folks observed high-status individuals receiving greetings and feedback while their newbie selves stood ignored in the virtual space, but like any community you have to earn your way in. The idea of accumulating karma, as opposed to something as crass as points, is a good indicator of the values of the community. The Hand Crafty site is a bit heavy-handed (pun intended) with its spam enforcement; as others have noted, it's usually most effective when it's undertaken by the community.
One of your final project topics is of particular interest to me; I was interested in the point in the evolution of a site when it transcends just a group of people interacting online and becomes a community. One of the indicators I observed was when people began using invented terms to describe themselves and their actions. You might approach this question by looking at some literature on sentiment analysis, which is a term describing a suite of strategies for figuring out trends of opinion across large unstructured datasets.
Thank you for introducing me to two great online communities! The online community I mentioned in my blog also has a karma system whereby users can give and receive karma points. However, they can’t see each others’ karma points, only their own, and these karma points are not counted for level up or for being a top user in this site. So, I think the system is useless for motivating people. How about Handy Crafty? Do the karma points directly reward users’ activities and motivation?
ReplyDeleteHi Nana, good descriptions on the artsy OCs you chose. I have heard of etsy before, but not Hand Crafty. You posed an interesting question regarding 'proprietary' terms and the impact they have when they become generic terms. I guess there are plus and minus in going either way so it depends on what the OC really want to achieve. If an OC wants to gain popularity, they can base their terms on another already successful OC in the same area of interest/format and when they feel like they have reached critical mass, they can introduce an overhaul. in some ways, Facebook did this - in terms of opening up to public after only exclusive to .edu emails.
ReplyDeleteNice post, I really like your analysis of the two sites. The karma points systems seems pretty interesting... a nice alternative to ranking users by the number of posts and it emphasizes reciprocity which may lead to the community growing closer together. From your description I got the feeling that on both sites it might not be easy for a newbie to become part of the group... although with Etsy offering various chats it seems that there are at least certain spaces for newcomers to feel welcome and maybe gain entrance into the community. Handcrafty's strict submission policy certainly makes it a lot harder to find that kind of quick acceptance.
ReplyDeleteYou project ideas also sound really interesting! It makes me wonder if the terminology used by members of different online communities also serves as a kind of connecting force between users, and at the same time is mean to exclude outsiders in a way. Sometimes I get the feeling like there are almost some sort of rivalries between sites such as Facebook, MySpace, and others, and using terms specific to one site may serve to identify someone as belonging to it.
Thank you everyone for your inspiring and enlightening comments, they will really help me to formulate my paper topic!
ReplyDeleteAndrea: You've articulated what I was trying to get at perfectly!
Bug: Yes, I should've been more specific about empowerment, as examples I was thinking of groups like shy people who are empowered to be extroverted online, as well as those confined to their homes for medical reasons and can explore locations virtually.
HansomeAvatar: Thanks, I loved taking those pictures!
Dr. Gazan: Thanks for teaching me about a new term, sentiment analysis. I will probably use that in my paper.
Song: As far as karma points, they do serve as reward and motivation, because it propels you to "Top User" status that way, and in effect turns you into a community's walking name brand, in my opinion. :)
Erenst: Interesting topic, OCs and the point of critical mass, I've seen it happen too.
Julia: Thanks, yes it reminds me of one of the past articles regarding motivation: individual vs. benefit to others.